Terms & conditions
DECKSAVER is a registered trademark of Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Ltd.
Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Ltd,
Unit 1-5 Felnex Square,
Felnex Industrial Estate,
Leeds LS9 0ST,
Registered in England and Wales
Company number: 0904863
- It is illegal to reproduce any of the images, content or layout featured on DECKSAVER.COM and its affiliates without written consent.
- DECKSAVER.COM uses online payment gateway Worldpay and PayPal for Credit and Debit card transactions. We do not store any of your credit or debit card details. Worldpay and PayPal will not provide any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
- You undertake that all details that you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods, are correct and that the credit/debit card account are your own and have sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
- DECKSAVER.COM aims to process all orders within 48 hours of receiving payment. For all UK orders a delivery will be made via 48 hour courier service in the if in stock. For all orders in Europe up to 6 business days and for all international orders up to 15 business days. DECKSAVER.COM accepts no responsibility for goods not being signed for at point of delivery.
- All orders are shipped from the UK and relevant shipping charges are advertised on our site, which are accepted once an order is made.
- All payments are verified against the address in which the debit/credit card is registered to. All orders are dispatched to the address provided in the optional address delivery field. It is your responsibility to ensure that this address is correct at time of order.
- At this time, you are entitled to a full refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase.
- In the unlikely event that an order is sent to you in error, DECKSAVER.COM will cover the cost of rectifying the error.
- DECKSAVER.COM make every effort to guarantee that the information enclosed on the website and websites materials are accurate, up to date and honest. Although assurances are made, DECKSAVER.COM do not make any warranty that the website is error free or free from infection by viruses, Trojans, worms or anything that might have destructive properties. Should any errors or omissions be found, DECKSAVER.COM will endeavour to correct them as quickly as practically possible.
- DECKSAVER.COM does not accept any liability for errors and omissions and reserves the right to amend, update or change the information, specifications and description of listed goods, products and services.
- DECKSAVER.COM does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or from using any products or services from the website.
- DECKSAVER.COM will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the order or service purchased in respect of the claim.
- This above mentioned liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
All contents and information on this site including without limitation text, graphic and images, is the property of “Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Ltd” or the property of their respective owners and is protected by United Kingdom, European Union and United States copyright laws.
These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you (the customer) and DECKSAVER.COM relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.