How Can We Help?
Need to find out more about Decksaver covers, or you have a question about how to order or our shipping process? Answers to most of the most common questions we receive can be found here in our FAQ section.
About our products
Want to know more about the Decksaver company and our products?
Check out the answers to the most popular questions we get from Decksaver customers.
Who makes Decksaver covers?
We do! All Decksaver covers are designed, prototyped, tested and manufactured at our factory in Leeds, right here in the United Kingdom.
Do Decksaver covers come with a warranty?
Yes! Every new Decksaver cover purchased from Decksaver.com is guaranteed from manufacturing defects and cracks/breaks for 2 years. If the product gets damaged during normal usage (for example in your home, or whilst being transported in a suitable case of bag) we will offer you a replacement cover. Normal wear and tear or misuse of product is not covered within this agreement. Your statutory rights are not affected. In the incredibly rare instance that your cover should break, contact us here and let us know.
What are Decksaver covers made from?
All Decksaver covers are made from super-strong polycarbonate plastic.
This material is light and tough and has excellent transparency and it is also a natural UV-light filter. It is also significantly stronger than other materials such as acrylic, which can discolour and go brittle over time.
The polycarbonate we use is made especially for Decksaver, ensuring the patented smoked/clear colour is consistent across all the covers we make.
Many people ask if we can make covers from recycled plastics. At this moment in time, we cannot find a suitable recycled material that meets the high standard of our polycarbonate. We are working with suppliers to find a suitable material for the future though. Watch this space!
Can you recycle Decksavers?
You sure can, although our products are made from incredibly tough polycarbonate and will offer many years of service for your gear. Check with your local recycling centre for more information, or even better – send any unwanted covers back to us to recycle and we’ll give you a 25% discount from your next purchase at decksaver.com. Click on the button below if you want to recycle your cover with us.
Do you recycle plastics in your factory?
Yes, we do. Our commitment to the environment is to send no less than 95% of our factory waste for recycling, with zero going to landfill. Once dispatched to our recycling partner, the waste materials are washed, chipped and made ready to be transformed into brand new plastic items.
How do I look after my Decksaver covers?
Decksaver products are built to last – and are manufactured using the toughest high-quality polycarbonate, made to our unique specification.
It’s best to care for your covers with a regular wipe, using a soft, lint-free cloth. Microfibre cloths (the kind used to clean a pair of glasses) are ideal.
Tougher marks are best removed with a moistened cloth and it’s also OK to wash with warm water with a very mild detergent. Remember to remove any moisture with a dry cloth and buff dry, ensuring there are no watermarks left behind.
Always avoid strong detergents, bleaches, solvents or anything abrasive. Although Decksavers are made from tough plastic, they can scratch and the transparency could be ruined by certain cleaning products – just water is best! If in doubt, try test your cleaning method on a small corner of the lid that’s usually out of sight when in use.
Using Decksaver covers safely.
Whilst Decksaver covers are really tough and will protect music gear from dust and impact, it’s important to keep your covers away from excessive heat, such as areas with radiators or fires – and particularly, direct sunlight. In very hot conditions, the trapped air could heat up and because the snug fit does not provide ventilation, potential damage to sensitive electrical equipment could occur. Please keep your covered equipment away from strong direct sunlight at all times.
Before positioning your Decksaver, check that there are no foreign materials in-between the cover and the equipment surface and corners. Harder items could scratch your equipment and cover. A quick wipe with a cloth should do the trick.
Ordering from Decksaver.com
Placing an order on our website should always be easy and totally secure. Here are answers to some of the more common questions we get about ordering from us.
Is ordering from Decksaver.com secure?
Yes! Our online store and checkout process is built on the WooCommerce platform. The shopping cart and all your transactional data are encrypted at every step of the payment process to ensure maximum protection of your card and bank details. All credit card and payment information is stored off-site with trusted payment gateway providers.
How do I know if you have stock available?
All products listed on this website are in stock at the time of purchasing and available to buy. Very occasionally there may be a stock error, but if there is any threat of your order being delayed, we will let you know via email.
Can I order by telephone?
Unfortunately not at this time. All orders must be placed via our secure shopping site at Decksaver.com.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept most popular payment methods including Visa®, Visa Electron®, Mastercard®, Maestro®, Discover®, Diners’ Club® and American Express®. We also accept payments via PayPal®.
When will my card or account be charged?
Payment for your goods is taken at the time of purchase on the website. Goods cannot be shipped until your payment has cleared. We will let you know via email if there is a problem with your order.
How do I know you have received my order?
Once your order has been placed, you should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of completion. If you have not received this, please check your junk folder before getting in touch with us. If you have not received your email order confirmation within 24 hours of placing the order, please contact us, using the ORDERS subject line on our contact form.
Can I add more items onto an order already placed?
As we dispatch orders very quickly, it’s not possible to add items to an existing order. If you require additional covers, please place another order.
Do you have a store I can visit?
We don’t currently have a Decksaver store, but there are dozens of retailers across the globe that stock our products. Click this link to find your local distributor and some of our major retailers.
Our full Shipping Policy can be found here. Here are answers to some of the most common questions about shipping your order.
How long does it take to ship my order?
Most orders received by 9am (GMT) Monday to Friday will be processed the same working day – Any orders placed after this time will usually be shipped the next working day. You will receive a confirmation email sent to the address used at the time of purchase when your order is being processed and another when it’s been dispatched.
Orders placed on UK Bank Holidays or during Christmas shutdown will be dispatched when our workforce returns to the factory. So for instance if you miss the Christmas cut-off, which is typically around 20th Dec, your order will not be shipped until early January the following year.
During busier times – for example when we launch new products, or in December in the run up to Christmas, packing and dispatching your order may take up to 4 days.* Please allow a minimum of 72 hours from receipt of order before contacting us about shipping.
* During times of extreme situations, such as the outbreak of COVID-19, normal shipping times could be delayed. Please visit Decksaver.com for more information as to current shipping situations.
How long will it take to receive my products?
This will depend on where in the world you are located. Mainland UK orders are usually delivered within 2 days, mainland Europe 3-7 days and mainland North America 3-7 days.
How much does shipping cost?
We operate multple zones for shipping Factors such as your location and the size/weight of your order determine final shipping costs. For an accurate shipping quote, make sure you don’t abandon your cart before the checkout stage.
What countries do you ship to?
We use UPS or DPD for all our shipments. To check if your country is covered, please click on the button and check your country is listed in the RECEIVING ZONE.
How do I track my order?
Are Customs & Import Duties included in the prices shown on your website?
If your delivery address is within the United Kingdom VAT will be included in your total order and shown on your invoice/order details.
With the new trade agreement between the EU and the UK, there are new rules to be applied when transporting goods between the two zones.
As of 1st January 2021 all prices to non-UK shoppers do not include 20% VAT (Value Added Tax). With these new regulations, local VAT and handling fees may be due to our selected courier (UPS) at the point of entry of the receiving country. There may be exceptions to this with tax-free zones such as the Channel Islands.
Based on information we have received, the VAT, plus administration fees will be collected by our carrier prior to release of goods into the customer’s selected delivery country. The administration fees charged by UPS for managing this process will be a minimum of £13.50 per order. Please check with the local government agency in your country of delivery for more information.
For Rest of the World destinations, taxes and Customs’/import duties may be due. Please be aware that Decksaver.com is not responsible for any taxes or duties charged.
Without exception, the responsibility for these payments is with the Customer. For more information, please contact your local Government agency or tax office or website.
Our full Returns Policy can be found here. Here are answers to some of the most common questions we get about making returns to Decksaver.
What if the item I receive is damaged?
Damaged Decksaver covers are a rare thing, but should your order be damaged during the shipping process, don’t worry – every order is fully insured. Email us details of your issue via the customer service form, with your order number and any supporting pictures of the damage. We will then get back in touch to agree on the next steps. Check out our full Returns Policy by clicking on the button below.
What if the item I receive is faulty?
Our products are very accurately designed but if you find an issue with your cover upon receipt, email us the details via the customer service form with your order number and any supporting pictures of the issue. We will then get back in touch to agree on the next steps. Check out our full Returns Policy here.
What if my package gets lost in transit?
What if I’ve changed my mind and don’t want my order?
We’re sure you will be delighted with your Decksaver, but should you wish to return an item, you have 14 days from the delivery of the goods to let us know you wish to send an item back.
You must inform us that you wish to make this return prior to shipping back to us. Please fill in this form via the button below to let us know.
If you refuse a delivery from us, UPS or DPD will deliver back to us. We will refund your order less of any shipping costs and taxes we may incur.
Items and packaging must be fully intact to qualify for a refund. When shipping your return, we strongly recommend a courier or postal service that offers full tracking – so you know for sure when we have received the return. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds on items we don’t receive back.
Where do I send my return to?
Once you have confirmation from us regarding your return, please package your item and send to the following address:
1-5 Felnex Square
Felnex Industrial Estate
Refunds will be processed the next working day from receipt of returned goods. It may take up to 7 days for the refund to appear in your account.
Promotions & Discounts
Can I get a discount on my order?
From time-to-time, we run special promotions and often share discount codes with our fans. Make sure you stay subscribed to our email list and follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to make sure you don’t miss out on the latest offers and the all the latest Decksaver news.
505 Day Instagram Competition 2021
Instagram 505 Day 2021 Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- To participate in this competition, users must have an active Instagram account, access to the Internet and must undertake all of the following activities:
- ‘follow’ @Decksaver on Instagram,
- ‘like’ one of the competition posts made by @Decksaver,
- ‘tag’ at least 1 Instagram friend (who has an active Instagram account) and,
- ‘comment’ on the post, with at minimum, the addition of a ‘tick’ emoji, to confirm that these Terms & Conditions have been read and are agreed and entry desired.
- This competition will run from the time of the first Instagram post on 15th April 2021 and will close at 23:59 (+1GMT) on 5th May 2021.
- No other form of entry, other than the details listed in 1., will be accepted.
- There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline, who has fulfilled the criteria in point 1. above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
- The contest is open to all Instagram account holders, aged 13+, except for employees of Decksaver, Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Ltd, all contractors, retailers, distributors and families, or anyone directly connected with the organisation and its products.
- The prize consists of a Boss RC-505 Loop Station, RC-505 Decksaver cover and merchandise pack comprising stickers, snapback cap, sweatshirt and t-shirt (sizes available: S,M,L,XL & XXL). The item is new and unused, but has been previously opened and inspected.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The lucky winner will be contacted on 6th May 2021 via an Instagram Direct Message and will need to provide a valid email address, contact phone number and home/delivery address, before being announced as our winner.
- The winner will have 48 hours form date and time of Decksaver sending the Direct Message, to claim their prize and provide the details requested in 11. After this time, if the prize is not claimed, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- Only one entry per Instagram profile will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same account, the first entry only will be accepted.
- We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to dismiss, disqualify or invalidate any person who does not meet the conditions of these rules and regulations, does not respect them, or refuses to prove his or her compliance therewith.
- Participants agree not to share with @Decksaver, any personal data in their comments following the Instagram posts.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to dismiss, disqualify or invalidate any person who does not meet the conditions of these rules and regulations, does not respect them, undertakes actions which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct, or refuses to prove his or her compliance therewith.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the Internet.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winner’s Instagram handle will be used in the prizewinning announcement, which will be used across Decksaver accounts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. The winner may also be announced in a Decksaver email newsletter.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are not posted or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: details to be published on the Decksaver website/social media/email newsletter and provide a short statement about their win.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion not administered, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram. Participants therefore acknowledge and agree that they will not hold Instagram liable for any reason whatsoever in connection with the competition. The promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at:https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
- Promoter: Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 0904863. Website address: www.decksaver.com.
I can’t find a cover for my gear. Can I request for a cover to be made?
We are always interested to hear what covers our fans would like to see next. If there’s something you would like to see dressed in a Decksaver, let us know by filling in a request form via the button below.
Unfortunately, one-off bespoke orders are currently not possible due to the prohibitive cost of tooling.
I work for a music brand. Can you make covers for my company’s gear?
Maybe. We do from time-to-time work with brands and manufacturers to develop covers. If you have a collaboration in mind, drop us a line for a chat.
Wholesale & Retail
Can you supply wholesale orders to shops and retailers?
Yes, we are always looking for new retailers and distributors in new territories around the world. Please fill in the form here to get in touch and and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Press & Marketing
I’m a member of the media. Who do I contact for more information and press enquires?
We are always happy to talk to the media, social influencers and artists. If you would like to know more about the Decksaver brand, company and products – please drop us a line, we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Need More Help? You should be able to find the answers to most questions on Decksaver products here, but if you can’t find what you need – fire us an email on this form here. We’ll aim to get back to you within 48 hours.