XDJ-1000 MK1 & MK2 cover
- Material: Smoked clear Polycarbonate
- Origin: United Kingdom
- EAN/UPC: 5060348660460
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impacts.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
Designed and engineered in the UK for the Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK1 & MK2 CDJ and trusted by nightclubs and professionals worldwide to preserve the lifespan of their equipment. Custom made from super strong polycarbonate to protect the platter, fader and controls during transportation. Precision moulded for an exact fit whilst accommodating cables, your Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK1 & MK2 can sit ready for operation. From Pacha and Space in Ibiza to Fabric and Ministry of Sound in London, the constant you’ll find is Decksaver.
- Weight 0.5 kg
- Length 38.6 cm
- Width 30.8 cm
- Height 3.6 cm
All orders are shipped securely via UPS. Order and tracking confirmation will be sent via email after purchase. We aim to ship every order between 1-3 working days of cleared payment, providing it is in stock.
Made in the UK
Designed, tested and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
WARNING: When your Decksaver cover is in place, please ensure that your equipment is kept away from direct heat sources, such as radiators, fires and direct sunlight.