X32 Producer cover
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impacts.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Keeps settings and controls in place when not in use.
As front of house engineers know, sometimes the sound booth (if there is one) is accessible to whoever feels like messing with your settings after sound check. Our pro range puts a solid barrier between such intrusion, granting audio engineers peace of mind whatever the scenario. Designed and engineered in the UK specifically for the Behringer X32 Producer Digital Mixing Desk and manufactured from polycarbonate, a tough transparent plastic rigorously tested before it carries our name. Shields faders and controls from dust, liquid and accidental impact whilst accommodating cables. Recommended by the industry, used by professionals.
- Weight 1 kg
- Length 52.5 cm
- Width 48.5 cm
- Height 6 cm
All orders are shipped securely via UPS. Order and tracking confirmation will be sent via email after purchase. We aim to ship every order between 1-3 working days of cleared payment, providing it is in stock.
Designed, tested and manufactured in the United Kingdom from tough, smoked polycarbonate.
WARNING: When your Decksaver cover is in place, please ensure that your equipment is kept away from direct heat sources, such as radiators, fires and direct sunlight.