Dave Smith Instruments, Sequential
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impacts.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Unique soft-fit design to ensure good fitment over wooden cheek panels.
The tools we use to compose and produce music are dear to our hearts. Dust, liquid and accidental impact have taken many a good unit down over the years – this is where Decksaver steps in.
Our Dave Smith Instruments/Sequential Tempest cover features Soft-Fit technology, providing extra protection to vulnerable wooden cheek panels that often adorn synthesizers.
Precision trimmed for perfect fit whilst accommodating cables, the Dave Smith Instruments, Sequential Tempest can sit ready for operation.
Slides straight into a flight or soft case for maximum protection during transportation.
Shields delicate controls and internal components from damage at home, on the road and on stage.
- Weight 0.9 kg
- Length 40.6 cm
- Width 24.5 cm
- Height 3.5 cm
All orders are shipped securely via UPS or DPD. Order and tracking confirmation will be sent via email after purchase.
We aim to ship every order between 1-3 working days of cleared payment, providing it is in stock.
Designed, tested and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Material: smoked clear polycarbonate.
WARNING: When your Decksaver cover is in place, please ensure that your equipment is kept away from direct heat sources, such as radiators, fires and direct sunlight.