- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Unique soft-fit design to ensure good fitment over wooden cheek panels.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impacts.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
This Decksaver cover features adjustable mechanical sides to ensure it adapts to the differing tolerances of the Rane MP2014 wooden side panels.
Manufactured from extra thick premium polycarbonate for extra protection this is an essential investment for an elite level rotary mixer.
Precision moulded for an exact fit whilst accommodating cables, your Rane MP2014 can sit ready for operation.
Each Decksaver cover is rigorously tested before it carries our name and shields faders and controls from dust, liquid and accidental impact at home, on the road and in the booth.
- Weight 1.15 kg
- Length 36.2 cm
- Width 28.2 cm
- Height 4 cm
All orders are shipped securely via UPS or DPD. Order and tracking confirmation will be sent via email after purchase.
We aim to ship every order between 1-3 working days of cleared payment, providing it is in stock.
Designed, tested and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Material: Smoked clear polycarbonate.
WARNING: When your Decksaver cover is in place, please ensure that your equipment is kept away from direct heat sources, such as radiators, fires and direct sunlight.