- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impacts.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Unique soft-fit design to ensure good fitment over wooden cheek panels.
The tools we use to compose and produce music are dear to our hearts.
Dust, liquid and accidental impact have taken many a good synth down over the years – this is where Decksaver steps in.
Precision trimmed for a perfect fit whilst accommodating cables, the Deluge can sit ready for operation.
Our Deluge cover features Soft-Fit technology, providing extra protection to vulnerable wooden cheek panels that often adorn synthesizers.
Slides straight into a travel bag for maximum protection during transportation.
Shields delicate controls and internal components from damage at home, on the road and on stage.
- Weight 0.55 kg
- Length 31.9 cm
- Width 21.5 cm
- Height 3.2 cm
All orders are shipped securely via UPS or DPD. Order and tracking confirmation will be sent via email after purchase.
We aim to ship every order between 1-3 working days of cleared payment, providing it is in stock.
Designed, tested and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
WARNING: When your Decksaver cover is in place, please ensure that your equipment is kept away from direct heat sources, such as radiators, fires and direct sunlight.