DDJ-400 cover (Light Edition)
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impacts.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Light Edition – still made from super-durable polycarbonate but reaching you at a more affordable price
Light Edition: Still made from super durable polycarbonate but reaching you at a more affordable price.
Designed and engineered in the UK for the DDJ-400 and trusted by nightclubs and professionals worldwide to preserve the lifespan of their equipment.
Custom made from super strong polycarbonate to protect the platter, fader and controls during transportation.
Precision moulded for an exact fit whilst accommodating cables, your Pioneer can sit ready for operation.
- Weight 0.4 kg
- Length 48.6 cm
- Width 27 cm
- Height 4 cm
All orders are shipped securely via FedEx or DHL.
Order and tracking confirmation will be sent via email after purchase.
We aim to ship every order within 1-3 working days of cleared payment, providing it is in stock.
Decksaver LE (Light Edition) covers are designed, tested and manufactured in exactly the same way as our standard covers and also made from super-tough polycarbonate. The covers are created with a thinner gauge of material, thus enabling us to supply at a more cost-effective price.
Designed, tested and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Material Smoked clear polycarbonate.
WARNING: When your Decksaver cover is in place, please ensure that your equipment is kept away from direct heat sources, such as radiators, fires and direct sunlight.