Syntakt, Digitakt, Analog Heat & Digitone cover
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impacts.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.
- Order direct from Elektron.
- Analog Heat MKI
- Analog Heat MKII
The tools we use to compose and produce music are dear to our hearts.
Dust, liquid and accidental impact have taken many a good unit down over the years – this is where Decksaver steps in.
Precision trimmed for perfect fit whilst accommodating cables, the covers are created bespoke for Elektron products.
Slides straight into a flight or soft case for maximum protection during transportation.
Shields delicate controls and internal components from damage at home, on the road and on stage.
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Length: 21.9cm
- Width: 18.8cm
- Height: 1.9cm
Designed, tested and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Material: Smoked clear polycarbonate.
WARNING: When your Decksaver cover is in place, please ensure that your equipment is kept away from direct heat sources, such as radiators, fires and direct sunlight.