New Decksaver Apparel + Win The Cover Of Your Choice!
We're pleased to announce our latest Decksaver product drop - apparel!
Following the dozens of requests we get from people seeing us wearing these items at trade shows and events, we thought we would make them available to our fans.The new range of merchandise includes a cool snapback cap, a synth sweatshirt and a DJ T-shirt; all in cool, Decksaver regulation black.
Most sizes are covered, so be sure to check them out at Decksaver.com.
Plus, not only that, we are excited to be offering the chance to win one of three Decksaver DJ or Producer covers. all you need to do enter, is to buy one of our the new items from the website and you will be automatically entered into the competition. It's as simple as that!
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address during the purchase.
2. Employees or agencies of Decksaver or Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Limited, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Decksaver containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must purchase an item of Decksaver apparel (T-shirt, sweat shirt or baseball cap) from www.Decksaver.com and submit your name, street address and email address (via the shipping details at the checkout stage). This will guarantee your automatic entry to the draw. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at Sales@decksaver.co.uk with "Decksaver Merchandise Draw” in the subject field.
6. Only one entry per order allowed. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31st March 2020. Orders received outside this time period will not be considered for entry.
9. Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a supervised process. The draw will take place on 2nd April 2020.
10. The 3x winners will receive their choice of 1x cover each from the current Decksaver range DJ or Producer covers, plus free shipping to their registered address. Pro Audio covers are excluded from the prize pool.
11. The winners will be notified by email on or before 7th April 2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Decksaver within 14 days of being notified by Decksaver, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Decksaver shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Decksaver shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prizes will be sent to the winner by Decksaver by post.
13. The names and country of the winners can be obtained after May 30th 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Decksaver, Unit 1-5 Felnex Square
Felnex Industrial Estate, Leeds LS9 0ST, United Kingdom.
14. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Decksaver's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Decksaver and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Decksaver and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. Decksaver accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Decksaver further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Decksaver for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. Decksaver reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Decksaver in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Decksaver shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Limited, Unit 1-5 Felnex Square, Felnex Industrial Estate, Leeds LS9 0ST United Kingdom.