DECKSAVER is a registered trademark of Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Ltd.
Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Ltd,
Unit 1-5 Felnex Square,
Felnex Industrial Estate,
Leeds LS9 0ST,
Registered in England and Wales
Company number: 0904863
- It is illegal to reproduce any of the images, content or layout featured on DECKSAVER.COM and its affiliates without written consent.
- DECKSAVER.COM uses online payment gateway Worldpay and PayPal for Credit and Debit card transactions. We do not store any of your credit or debit card details. Worldpay and PayPal will not provide any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
- You undertake that all details that you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods, are correct and that the credit/debit card account are your own and have sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
- DECKSAVER.COM aims to process all orders within 48 hours of receiving payment. For all UK orders a delivery will be made via 48 hour courier service in the if in stock. For all orders in Europe up to 6 business days and for all international orders up to 15 business days. DECKSAVER.COM accepts no responsibility for goods not being signed for at point of delivery.
- All orders are shipped from the UK and relevant shipping charges are advertised on our site, which are accepted once an order is made.
- All payments are verified against the address in which the debit/credit card is registered to. All orders are dispatched to the address provided in the optional address delivery field. It is your responsibility to ensure that this address is correct at time of order.
- At this time, you are entitled to a full refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase.
- In the unlikely event that an order is sent to you in error, DECKSAVER.COM will cover the cost of rectifying the error.
- DECKSAVER.COM make every effort to guarantee that the information enclosed on the website and websites materials are accurate, up to date and honest. Although assurances are made, DECKSAVER.COM do not make any warranty that the website is error free or free from infection by viruses, Trojans, worms or anything that might have destructive properties. Should any errors or omissions be found, DECKSAVER.COM will endeavour to correct them as quickly as practically possible.
- DECKSAVER.COM does not accept any liability for errors and omissions and reserves the right to amend, update or change the information, specifications and description of listed goods, products and services.
- DECKSAVER.COM does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or from using any products or services from the website.
- DECKSAVER.COM will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the order or service purchased in respect of the claim.
- This above mentioned liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
All contents and information on this site including without limitation text, graphic and images, is the property of “Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Ltd” or the property of their respective owners and is protected by United Kingdom, European Union and United States copyright laws.
These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you (the customer) and DECKSAVER.COM relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
All orders are shipped from our UK warehouse and while we cannot guarantee delivery times, you should expect delivery in 4-6 working days after receipt of order. Deliveries to outlying areas and the Scottish Islands and other remote destinations may take a little longer.
- Orders will be despatched same or next business day for in-stock items and where payment verification is successful, if the order is received Monday to Friday. Orders placed over the weekend will be despatched by the end of the following business day.
- Deliveries are made via UPS and you will receive a shipping notice complete with tracking information to the email address you entered during payment or account registration. You can enter your tracking number and track your order through the UPS website during transit.
- If UPS attempt delivery and you are not at home, it is your responsibility to call your local depot and arrange either another delivery attempt or collection from depot. It is not the responsibility of Decksaver to communicate with UPS once your order has been shipped and a delivery attempt has been made.
- Please be aware that the customer will be responsible for any customs import charges incurred during clearance of your order into your country if you live outside of the EU. Customs import charges are not included in the price of your order and the customer is liable for this expense without exception.
Decksaver.com ship globally - all orders are packed thoroughly and securely to the smallest possible dimensions to ensure shipping prices stay low for our customers. If you have a problem with your order and wish to return it, please view our returns policy. Current delivery charges will be displayed at the checkout and included in your total order amount.
You may contact us at any time and can contact our data protection officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter to Decksaver, Vacform Group (Yorkshire) Ltd, Unit 1-5 Felnex Square, Felnex Industrial Estate, Leeds LS9 0ST, United Kingdom.
Below we have compiled the most important information on typical data processing for you, broken down by groups of data subjects. For certain data processing operations, which only concern specific groups, the information requirements are fulfilled separately. Where the term "data" is used, only personal data within the meaning of the GDPR are meant.
- Website Vistitors
- Customers and Respective Contacts
- Communication Partners, Artists, Externals
1.1 Server protocol data
Our web server processes a series of data for each request, which your browser automatically transmits to our web server. This data comprises the IP address currently assigned to your device, the date and time of the request, the time zone, the specific page or file called up, the http status code and the amount of data transferred. Additionally, the website from which your request came, the browser used, the operating system of your end device and the set language. The web server uses this data to display the contents of this website in the best possible way on your device.
1.2 Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. IP anonymization is activated for this website, meaning Google will shorten your IP address within the European Union or in another contracting state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
Google will use this information as a processor according to Art. 28 GDPR to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide the website’s operator with further services connected with the use of the website and the internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
1.3 Web analysis with Google AdWords
This website uses Google AdWords conversion tracking, another Google analysis service. Google AdWords uses temporary cookies that are stored on your computer for a short time when you click on a Decksaver ad. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website after the advertisement has been clicked is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information as a contractually designated processor pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR to evaluate your use of the website after the advertisement has been clicked and to compile reports on these website activities.
1.4 The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR (contract of use for the website). The legal basis for the analysis of user behavior is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR (legitimate interest, namely the demand-oriented design of the website).
1.5 Protocol and communication data will not be transferred to third parties unless special circumstances have arisen. If a criminal offence is suspected or in the course of an investigation, data may be transferred to the police and the public prosecutor’s office. We use service providers to process orders for the provision of our services, in particular for the provision, maintenance and servicing of IT systems.
1.6 The use of the website is not possible without disclosure of personal data, such as the IP address. Communication via the website without providing data is not possible. The use of the website is also possible if the pseudonymous user analysis was denied.
2.1 We process your data for the purpose of performing the obligations stemming from our contractual relationship. This also includes consulting, support and information about product innovations and new products.
2.2 The legal basis for processing the data of customers who are natural persons is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR (contract) and Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR (legal obligations). The legal basis for the processing of contact data for customers who are not natural persons is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (legitimate interest, namely communication with the customer). The legal basis for information on products is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (legitimate interest, namely advertising).
2.3 Banks may be recipients of data for the processing of payments. In individual cases, data may be transferred to debt collection service providers, lawyers and courts. We also use service providers to process orders for the provision of our services, in particular for the provision, maintenance and servicing of IT systems.
2.4 All data relevant to contracts and book keeping shall be stored for a period of ten calendar years after the contract’s end in accordance with tax and commercial law retention periods.
2.5 The provision of data is obligatory for customers based on statutory and contractual regulations. The contractual relationship cannot be established and carried out without providing data.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:Decksaver,
Units 1-5 Felnex Square,
Shipping To return your product
you should mail your product to;Decksaver,
Units 1-5 Felnex Square,
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.