Decksaver is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures To Support Accessibility
Decksaver takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Decksaver website and online store:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Decksaver website and online store is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Decksaver Website and Shop. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Decksaver website and online store:
- Phone: +44 (0)113 248 9994
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address: 1-5 Felnex Square, Felnex Industrial Estate, Leeds LS9 0ST, United Kingdom
- Instagram: @decksaver
- Facebook: decksaver
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Decksaver website and online store relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations & Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Decksaver website and online store, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Decksaver website and online store:
- Embedded videos: Videos taken from users, for example, from YouTube, may not have text translations/audio support provided because We do not own this content and therefore are limited as to how these are displayed. We will continue to monitor these requests and will seek to develop an action plan based on feedback. Please contact us if you have any specific issues.
- Social Media Feed: Instagram feed utilises posts from the Decksaver account because this is a third-party app and as such is outside of our control.
- Distributor and Retailer Maps: We use Google Maps to determine user and distributor/retailer locations because this is a third-party app and as such is outside of our control.
Decksaver assessed the accessibility of Decksaver Website and Shop by the following approaches:
Formal Approval Of This Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
- Marketing Department.
- Vacform Group Technical Director.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.